Piper had her first experience on food this week. Kayla tried applesauce, carrots, and just plain rice cereal just to name a few. She dislikes (and made it apparent) the cereal plain, but will eat it mixed with one of her move enjoyed foods. I always thought she was going to like human food more than her own, but never thought it would be that much of a difference.

This is piper not while she is eating, but Kayla just announced that Piper ate the whole thing, and this is the pre-scream look, notice the despair about her brow? She will eventually cry until she is satisfied in another activity, one that doesn't include her getting her face wiped.

This is the attitude that we get when we don't feed her as fast as she thinks she can handle. Open mouth, gazing as if to say "what could be so hard?- put it on the spoon, into my face- HELLO!"
She keeps us busy, or shall I say, she keeps Kayla busy, at least until they get back from MO.
2 comments:
I hear Piper is putting on the pounds!
Piper sounds like so much fun. I'm sad that we're not there to see her getting so big. Sounds like she is like Alden was - Alden wouldn't ever draw the line on how much food he could eat. He'd just keep eating and eating until I decided he'd had way to much and I'd better stop!
Post a Comment