It was finally in the sixties today and yesterday and we decided to take advantage of the good weather and go to the park and the zoo. It would have been a perfect week with Abe having his break in between semesters, but the girls got horrible colds and so the whining around the apartment was almost unbearable. You never would think that a running nose could cause so much grief. Anyways we finally got everything put away in our apartment and it is amazing what an extra bedroom can do. I love the huge closets in the rooms because they make for a lot less clutter everywhere else. Here are some pictures of our week.



Piper at the zoo


Piper was getting ready to go feed the ducks at the duck pond.


Thanks for all the cute clothes Claire!!!!!
6 comments:
I love Piper's pigtails!! SO cute! And I love seeing your girls in Claire's clothes--it makes me happy that they can use them!
The sixties?! BRRR! ;-)
The zoo looks like so much fun for kids our kids' ages. I can't believe how big Paislee and Piper are!
P.S. We have the EXACT same exersaucer. Our friends brought it from Canada and gave it to us when they left! Too funny!
First, I can't believe how big Paislee is, second, your dad said Piper looks like she is ready to fly away with those pig tails and third that last picture of Piper threw me for a loop as she looks so much like Brittany(to me)in that picture. Cute cute cute kids!!!!We can't wait to see them again
this is way too weird. that little pink shirt with the hood...yeah Katie has the same one. That is so funny that they have the same clothes. Let's play on Tuesday or Wednesday
ps love the pig tails
I'll bet the kids got the same nasty cold I had. I had no idea I would have a cold with in 24 hours of watching them while you cleaned the last apt. So sorry!! What a way to spend break. Glad you got to go to the zoo.
Post a Comment