When you first walk in the door you enter this room....ya I have no furniture for it.
this room is the
living room I guess. It is really big so we watch tv on one half and the girls use the other half as a play room during the day. It has a big wood stove in the middle, which my sister says I have blocked off by a dog gate, but Paislee ran smack into it so I had to do something.
This is the dinning room
Oh and mom if you want to see the rest of it I guess you'll have to come visit again!!
When we moved we left the fish tank in the our old apartment and kind of forgot about them until we had to check out on Saturday. Surprisingly, and I mean very surprisingly they were all alive...even the nasty little ghost shrimp. Anyways Abe is happily taking care of his fish again. Piper keeps asking me for a cat and I told her that she could have a fish of her very own instead. She went to the pet shop and picked out one of those goldfish that grow to be gigantic. The sales lady said not to worry because most people's don't live very long, I guess she doesn't know our luck with fish. I bet I'll be taking care of it when Piper goes of to college or something, anyways she is very happy with it and named it Apple.
Piper has warmed up to Phoebe and asks to feed her all the time. She has recently discovered the fun of making silly faces. She always starts cracking up after she makes a silly face, I have not figured out why though, it is not like she can see her face or anything.
Paislee is still my little monster. She gets into everything, and enjoys terrorizing her older and younger sister. Punishing her is hard because she does not seem to care at all. I hope she gets over this mean phase soon. When she is not hitting or pulling hair she is really fun. She is the rough and tumble of the house.
Phoebe is an angel. She sleeps all through the night on most days, and on the other days she only wakes up once to eat. She takes long naps, and when she is up she is quietly taking in her surroundings. She is just starting to smile and sometimes a coo will sneak out. I don't have many pictures of her yet, she still sleeps a lot. Oh and I am hoping she will get more photogenic!

4 comments:
Yes, I am in awe of photographers who get amazing shots of babies--or maybe mine are all ugly! haha Love the updats, Kayla!
Oh, Kayla your house is amazing. So very cute. I love the new carpet and the rugs. The girls are looking great. Pipe as fun as ever and Paislee is adorable and so looking like you. My Little Phoebe looks like Paise to me. Do you think she will have brown eyes? I miss them alot and you and Abe too. And I will come see that house again. Thanks for the Pics.
cute house!!!!! I bet you are loving the space....About picking up toys: I have a few ideas for you. I make Katie clean up whatever toys she's done playing with before moving onto something else. For example, if she;s done with blocks she has to put them away before she can get out the barn and animals...Also, I went to the dollar store and got these white buckets. I keep two in each room and throughout the day, I throw all the toys in them, just to get them gathered and off the floor. It's helped trememdously. We miss you guys. Katie asks about ALL your girls. I wish we could live close to each other again.
What space!!! Invite us over, will ya? ;-)
Post a Comment