Thursday, June 9, 2011

Please Please Please let summer come!!!

I forget every year how long we have to wait for summer to arrive! While it seems like everyone else in the US is wearing shorts and T-shirts, we are here in lovely Idaho still wearing sweatshirts and pants. Ugh I want sunny skies and warm weather!! With that being said there were 3 days, not in a row, but three days that the sun did shine, and I am not sure exactly what degree it was out side, but it felt really hot to us (that means it was probably 60, maybe 70) and we took advantage of the days to go outside and to the zoo.


There are tons of pictures below. Piper has not really cared that she has not been able to go outside that much because her cousins have been coming over to play. I feel bad sometimes that she never has anyone her age to play with...Paislee is not the best play mate right now, I hope they will get along....someday. Anyways enjoy the pics and I hope the next post will be more exciting :)


      I wish her attitude were as cute as her.
 Does she look like me?
 A little leery of the goats
 Piper and her cousins will seriously do puzzles for hours!
 
 Phoebe....I know, I should really put a bow on her bald little head.
 More ZOO!
I was only gone for 15 minutes........
This is Piper
and this is Abe, yes Piper did the paint job!

4 comments:

Randi said...

I love these girls. Does Phoebe have red hair and brown eyes? I want to be there. Life is looking fun.

Becky said...

AMEN to that title!!!! Thanks again for letting my kids come over so much! :-)

Jill said...

Kayla, you should move to Farmington,NM next door to us. Seriously. THe weather has been beautiful every day here. We go to the park every day. LOVING IT. I just think that Piper is one of the very cutest little girls in the world...and not just looks. Katie and I miss her. And Paislee looks like she is just so much fun...as my mother in law would say "a little three ring circus in one tiny body." Love the pictures, let's skype some time

Jordelle said...

Wow! I told Josh that if we had girls he would totally let her do that to him, and he said that he might be a pushover, but that it would never go that far. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Your house looks wonderful! You've done so good with it. I am very impressed and excited for you. You go girl.