Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm just no ready for this!

I just expected to wake up to rain, but instead I get snow. That's right people, snow!!! At least the kids have fun, that's all that matters right? The only problem is is that Piper thinks because it is snowing then it is Christmas. She said she can not wait to go to sleep and wake up so she can have her barbie guitar (the latest thing she wants). Geez Piper we still have to have Halloween!






3 comments:

Jill said...

love, love, love this! piper's going to have the longest wait of her life. Katie's been asking me to tell her Christmas stories at bedtime. I love the snow angel and how excited Paislee is. so cute.

Brittany H. said...

Man, I don't miss snow! I hope you guys are stocked with hot chocolate. The good thing is that you are a super crafty mom and you always have good ideas on how to keep the kids busy.

Randi said...

Love the photos. Cute cute cute