The girls seem to really like it here except for the constant complaining of the heat. The first week we were here it was a constant 112 outside and I seriously thought my kids were going to melt. They would just step of the porch and be drenched in sweat. The heat has really let up this past week, and we have enjoyed being able to play outside. I enrolled Piper in pre-school and she seems really excited to attend. She has always loved to learn and I hope this will also help her get over her shyness. Paislee and Piper are also taking a combo dance/gymnastics class. They are super excited to start that tomorrow!
Phoebe has also grown a bunch since we got here. She is finally walking all over the place, talks a ton, and now goes to nursery. She loves all of it. She still keeps us laughing with all those funny faces she makes. Parker had turned into quite the cranky baby. If he was not sleeping or eating he was crying.....non stop. It was like I had Piper all over again. (If any of you knew Piper as a baby then you know what I mean) My mom finally broke down and slipped Parker some herbal peppermint tea (non caffeinated of course) in his bottle to see if it would settle his tummy. He has been really enjoyable ever since! As you can probably tell because I am blogging! We give him an ounce or two of the tea in the morning and at night and he is a totally different baby! Now I can get a good picture of him and send out those super cute announcements! For now now this is our crazy life so enjoy all those pictures!!!!!
Piper turned 4 on August 6th!!!
Before we left we tried to get a all the cousins out to the park. we sure miss them!

2 comments:
Yay!!! Phoebe really does make funny faces! Haha And Parker looks like Phoebe to me but maybe because they are both so young.
yeah I know how it is to move a week after baby! i needed therapy to get over that one! I am happy that you figured out his tummy issues...Justin's aunt did the same with her baby...peppermint tea. I was always too scared to try it with my babies. We'll see if I get desperate with baby #3. Think of you so often! wish we lived closer. Paislee looks so much older in these pictures.
Post a Comment