I know, shame on us for never taking our camera anywhere we go, we really do get out- I PROMISE!
Piper is now cutting more teeth, i am afraid she is like her cousin Elih- getting all her teeth at the same time. SO far in one week we've experienced, but not limited to:
Sleepless nights
Fevers, cold-sweats
Rashes
lethargy
diarrhea/constipation
anorexia
and a whole load of crankiness!
Not is all tears mind you, we did get piper to dance- just a little jig...
13 years ago

4 comments:
It's about time!!! I love that little girl. I think she gets her dancing skills from her Nonna. Ha Ha. I am always excited to read new blogs.
I haven't even seen her walk yet. Wow, she changes so fast!
Cute, there has been a couple of times where we have turned on music for the girls and Piper really busts a move. She's so fun to have come over :o)
Awww. Hang in there, Piper! Once those teeth come, you'll have a gorgeous smile full of pearly whites!
Your dance is great! :)
Post a Comment