Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a week!! (and it is only Thursday)




Piper is no longer afraid of Paislee and will randomly give her lil sis kisses! I love it.

What I do not love is what happens whenever I say something nice to or about my children. Here are some examples of what I am talking about.

I tell Piper what a great girl she has been, and then for some reason for the rest of the day she throws huge tantrums.

I tell my friends how easy it is to bath Piper because she loves baths so much. The very next night and for the next week and a half I have to hold her down screaming and kicking just so that I can get her hair and body washed.

I tell Abram last week how I love it that Piper still takes two hour naps, and then for this whole week she wouldn't sleep more than 45 minutes!

Then there is sweet little Paislee, who after telling everyone how wonderful she is and that she only wakes up twice a night to eat, and is so pleasant during the day has decided to scream all day and all night for the past week.

Aren't kids great.

Since Paislee has been more fussy lately Piper has had to learn to keep herself busy. She likes cleaning with her broom, which actually means hitting as much stuff as she can find under the fridge and stove.





She also likes to stack blocks and then show them to me.








It makes her look not so small.

You know you are tired when you wake up and get really excited because you go all day thinking it is Friday only to be reminded that it is not. Ya I have already done that twice this week.

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

haha That last one killed me! I love you and miss you all!! We'll get together someday...

Randi said...

kayla-you are so funny. A good sense of humor helps with everything!