You know when someone asks you to fill out a survey, or you receive a survey by mail and think, "great, what kind of personal information do they want from me this time?!"
Well, this is not one of these times. As part of a campaign to lower chronic disease risks in families, I am gathering data from families, those with children, and those that had children, and even those that plan on having children- I would love your feed back! This data will be anonymous (of course). If you would like to participate- please reply to this post with your email, or email me - abebrunson@gmail.com , I will reply with the survey document.
Follow the instructions, but remember, if you choose not to answer any of the questions, that is fine, this is completely voluntary. If you choose not to participate, remember that you are preventing only yourself from being part of the solution to the diseases that afflict the family. :)
Again thanks, your participation is greatly appreciated,
Unfortunately there is no monetary recompense, it is satisfiaction knowing you care enough about your families' health to offer about 5 minutes of your time, 5 minutes towards the solution.
13 years ago

3 comments:
Hey Abe go ahead and send me the survey. I think you have our email, if not its fall_hunting@yahoo.com.
brit.hoffman@gmail.com I hope you get enough participants!
you can send it to me too.
Post a Comment