Monday, February 22, 2010

Owie!


At the end of the week we like to take Piper out so she can run around and be free of the apartment for a while. We decided to take her to McDonalds so that she could run around in the play place. She was having a great time dancing to the music when she slipped and fell. She landed flat on her face and got her first big owie, a huge bloody nose. It was bleeding everywhere, people were staring and Piper was screaming so of course we left. It stopped bleeding a little while after we got home, and she soon forgot about it.

Piper loves watching Thomas on T.V. and when the show was over she would walk around all day crying for the choo choo so Abe found a Thomas movie for 4.00 at ROSS. It is all she will watch and the show is so boring, I never thought I would say this but I wish she would watch Happy Feet again.





We tried to take some pictures before church but Piper was not in a good mood. Oh well here is the picture anyway. I am excited for tonight it is Monday and that means Pizza and the bachelor!!

3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

That owie looks awful! Yeah, we're all about Thomas here, too. Some of the songs are catchy though... Yay, for bachelor!!! I only wish we were having pizza!

Randi said...

oh Piper, you poor thing--from the looks of things black eyes will soon follow. Paisley is looking good. See you in a couple of weeks

Barbi said...

Isn't it grand when we have a day that goes like that? I kinda think those days make us appreciate the ones that flow.
Kisses to the girls!!