Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday

It is Friday and I am feeling the effects of a very long week. Neither kid took a nap today, so you can guess the day I have had. I put vegetable stew in for dinner, but forgot to even turn the crockpot on. Piper got a hold of the colic medicine and dumped it all over the floor. Oh and Piper's favorite pass time of the week has been bubbles. I hate to say hate, but I hate bubbles. Why would you ever want to play with anything that makes you unbearably sticky and light headed, oh I no why, because your kid loves it so much.

I better go try to find something to feed this family for dinner.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Having just gone through it, I SOOOO wish I were there to lighten your load!!! Hang in there!

Randi said...

reenforcements are on their way. hang in there. we love you all