Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ponytail

I am so excited for spring to arrive. It was a nice day yesterday so we took Piper to the park and let her run around. She loved it. We also stopped by our new apartment and let Piper run around in it, she loved the extra space, I can't wait to move. Today we had church in our brand new building. They say it is the largest in the world with four chapels (the largest LDS church that is). Piper let me put her hair in a ponytail today so I had to take some pictures because I don't know if she will ever let me do it again. I had to bribe her to sit still with Cheetos, which happen to be her new favorite snack.



Paislee enjoys playing with her toys especially at 3:00 in the morning when she has her random happy time. She is just awake from 3:00 to about 4:30. I would be lying if I said this wasn't annoying. I am so excited to see my family next week!!!!! I hope the good weather stays so that they can have a safer drive.

7 comments:

Jaron said...

What a cutie in her red little tights!

4 chapels?!?! I've gotta see it. Just ain't the same as meeting in someone's living room! ;-)

Have fun in the new "spacious" apartment! Post pictures!!

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

Awe Piper looks so cute with her ponytail!!!

The Goddard's said...

We are so excited see you too!

Harper said...

What pretty girls you have, Kayla! Piper looks so grown up with her little ponytail.

Brittany H. said...

Love the ponytail! And that dress is adorable--so we know you have at least ONE of the outfits from Aunt Penny ;) Wish we were coming!!

Jill said...

we miss you guys being just a hop skip and jump away.

The Wilson Family said...

really miss your family!