Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just passing the time

I am ready to move and for winter to be over. It is hard being stuck in a small apartment all day without a car to be able to go anywhere. Being stuck in the apartment has caused Piper to find knew ways to entertain herself, some of which are better then others. Some of her fun includes filling her mouth up with juice and then spitting it out on whatever she can find, including her little sister. I had just bathed Paislee and laid her down on the floor to look around while I finished the dishes. Out of no where I hear her start screaming so i hurry over, pick Paislee up and soon realize that her face is dripping wet. Way to go Piper, I mean if you are going to spit on your sister do it before she has her bath!

Piper also passes her time by hiding her little farm animals anywhere she can think of including the lazy susan, fridge, kitchen drawers, hampers, in the couch and anywhere else you can think of. This really wouldn't be annoying except she can't always remember where she puts them. This week her little farm lamb has been her favorite toy and when bed time rolled around yesterday we could not find it anywhere. After searching nearly everywhere I had to send her to bed crying without it. I went to the fridge to get some milk and was pleasantly surprised to find the lamb chilling in between the vitamin D and 2% milk. Everyone was happy again.

Piper also likes to color, dance, and play head, shoulder, knees and toes, If you're happy and you know it, and wheels on the bus.

sorry it is sideways, try again later if it won't play.

Paislee is getting so big even though everyone keeps telling me she looks so small. I know I don't write much about her but what can I say she eats, poops, spits up, cries, and occasionally sleeps
I love having two little girls!!



3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

haha Piper is hilarious! Wish we lived closer--our kids would have so much fun together. And Piper looks SOOO stinkin' cute with that headband and outfit! Also, Paislee is so dark and pretty!

Becky said...

What cute little girls! They look a lot alike, don't they? I do think Paislee looks more like Abe and Piper more like Kayla, though. Hope you're getting to sleep too when Paislee (occasionally) sleeps!

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

Hey it looks like the precious moment shirt fits Piper just fine. How did Paislee's fit?