Let's make it the 12th. Can't wait and a hope the baby is healthy first and a boy second. New stats for goddard grandchildren are 1 boy and 5 girls. Just trying to even it out a bit. Come on Kayla you were always the one who listed to me. HA HA. Hope you are enjoying the new ride.:)
Hey congrats again! Sorry we didn't get to talk long at the park! We LOVE SC, I hope you had a good trip to North Carolina! Glad I found your blog, send me your email at joh03045@byui.edu and I'll invite you to our private blog!! :) Hope you're feeling good and able to keep up with those girls!
We are currently living in Idaho Falls, but are moving very shortly to KC so that Abe can attend grad school! We have been married for 5 years and have a brooding little family - Piper, Paislee, Phoebe, and Parker.
8 comments:
how exciting!! congrats!! I hope you are feeling well!
Our babies will be less than 2 months apart!!!
Let's make it the 12th. Can't wait and a hope the baby is healthy first and a boy second. New stats for goddard grandchildren are
1 boy and 5 girls. Just trying to even it out a bit. Come on Kayla you were always the one who listed to me. HA HA. Hope you are enjoying the new ride.:)
come visit me
Whoa congrats! How exciting!
Alden and Eli need a boy cousin!!
But just in case it is a girl - Payton would fit perfectly with Paislee and Piper!!! LOL
Hey congrats again! Sorry we didn't get to talk long at the park! We LOVE SC, I hope you had a good trip to North Carolina! Glad I found your blog, send me your email at joh03045@byui.edu and I'll invite you to our private blog!! :) Hope you're feeling good and able to keep up with those girls!
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment