Thursday, August 19, 2010

Now that Piper and Paislee are feeling better I will finally blog. This summer went by fast for us and we were able to do a lot of really fun things. I thought I would post a few (lot) of pictures of some of the things we did/accomplished this summer.

Piper had her 2nd birthday!!!

We got to go visit my sister in North Carolina. We had a lot of fun touring the city and hanging out.

Paislee can now sit on her own.

I just thought this was a cute picture.

Piper now actually asks to "hold" Paislee.

Piper reading with Grandma.

Piper is usually afraid of everything, but she loved playing in the water with Grandpa.

We finally got her to ride the horse on the carousel.

Paislee is growing up so fast. She loves to swing.

If you can tune out us going crazy on rock band then you can hear Paislee talking and offering up lots of smiles.

5 comments:

Logan and Ashleigh said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I cannot believe how big they have gotten! It looks like you had a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kayla! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Brittany H. said...

I LOVE the picture of Piper on the horse. SOOOO adorable!

Randi said...

Cutest grandkids ever ( who don't even know me :( Boo Hoo) Can hardly wait til march.

Jill said...

we miss you guys soooo much already. come stay with us when you come to look for a car.