Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Busy

Maybe someday they will smile together.

Not a lot has been going on here at the Brunson apartment. I know I am going to regret saying this, but I am excited for the leaves to turn orange and to feel that crisp fall air.

I am loving school even though it keeps me really busy. Some days I do not have much of a brain left, but I guess On Friday someone at the store asked me what Piper's name was and I just stared at them dumbly, I couldn't seem to remember. Piper started to run off and I said, Piper get back here! That's her name Piper.

Just a thought:
I just have to say that I am a firm believer of paying tithing. We have always paid our tithing and have never ran out of money yet. There has been some computer problems on campus which have slowed down the process of them getting everyone's financial aid out. As we just bought a new van, we were counting on that money to pay our car payments, and our insurance. I had been waiting and waiting, but I have not received a single penny from them, and our van payment and insurance is due tomorrow. Earlier in the week I noticed in my wallet that I had a tithing check in there that I had forgotten to turn in when Piper was sick. I thought to myself that I should mail the check because conference was the following Sunday and I would not be able to pay it. I mailed the check. Today I opened my financial aid account and all the money that I had been waiting for was there. All my payments are due tomorrow. What a blessing.

9 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Cutest kids ever! Yay for Paislee wearing a headband! haha ;)

Brittany H. said...

Also, I don't think Piper's smiling in the first one--looks like a "squishie" face. haha

The Brunson Family said...

it is a squishie!!!!!!

The Brunson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wilson Family said...

they're both so beautiful. Congrats to you Kayla. Sure miss you and your family.

Harper said...

This is a great post, Kayla. Thank you for the testimony on paying tithing. I, too, know that it's a blessing, and it definitely works.

What's your email address? We're sending you an invitation to our blog.

Barbi said...

I hope you have a journal you are writing all these wonderful moments in!! Thanks for letting me spend a few days helping with the girls!!

Jill said...

Kayla, I miss you so much. I am so glad your money for payments came in. The Lord always blesses us when we exercise faith. Your girls are simply beautiful whether or not they smile at the same time. I have the same problem except that it's Justin and Katie that never smile together. If you are ever down this way, I would love love love to see you.

Lauren said...

cute girls! Yes, we're having problems with our loans too. Tithing is such a blessing!