13 years ago
Thursday, October 28, 2010
It's a......
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, Melissa said that Abe was going to have all girls and so far she is right. We are so excited, well everyone but Piper that is. We told her that she was going to have another sister and she started crying. She said, "no-a brother." I don't even think she understands what is going on. It still surprises me when I think that in March we will be a family of five!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well it's a good thing you have that van! :) Our family just keeps growing and growing!
That's because I'm ALWAYS right lol. Congrats :o)
You two are so amazing and wonderful parents. Kayla..I am SO happy for you. I hope your new place is wonderful!
Yay! This is wonderful news- and I believe Piper Will be thrilled once she sees that precious babe!
How exciting! I know we hope someday for a girl but at least you don't have to worry about buying more things. You guys are amazing!
Post a Comment