Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Picture Overload!!!!

I always have high hope for holiday pictures, but one of my kids (Piper) never wants to cooperate on demand. Oh well, Paislee was a cute Zebra for Halloween and loved watching all the kids come by for candy. Piper wouldn't even trunk or treat, but she loved playing with all of her cousins.

Paislee is loving her new found freedom of crawling and it gives me the motivation to keep the floor clean (except in all of these pictures of course), she is a vacuum cleaner!!

Piper loves playing dress up. She goes to sleep in all sorts of outfits that I can not get her to take off. I was excited for the Halloween clearance because I was able to get her some skirts for 1.75. If you ask her what she likes to do she will say "twirl, I so pretty."

I just signed up for my last two classes at BYU-Idaho. If I can handle it I will finally have my bachelors in Psychology in April. Abe is still busy with work and church, but we are glad that he is home most evenings to play with the girls. They love the attention.







Piper is obsessed with care bears and always has to have her entourage with her wherever we go.










4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Love love looooove Piper's pigtails! And that skirt with the leopard print at the top is adorable!

The Wilson Family said...

you're such a gorgeous mommy and I'm so excited for you. Stay in touch. We're moving...AGAIN and don't want to lose touch! Congrats again!

Jill said...

love the halloween idea. your girls are getting big. i love piper's pigtails...i don't know if katie's hair will ever grow out like that. how goes potty training? i need to start it up again but the girls keep getting sick. we miss you guys

Lauren said...

way cute costumes!