Well it has been beautiful here for the last couple of days. Ya, I know everyone else has had beautiful weather for months now, but ours is pretty recent. Anyways, we thought our old camera went on the fritz, corrupting all our camera cards, so we bought a new one, headed out to the zoo with some friends, turned the camera on, and read CORRUPTED CARD! Ya, all that money spent on a new camera, and really it just happened to be both of our memory cards. What this means is money spent on an unnecessary purchase, and still no pictures. I like the new camera anyways, and I got a few pics of the girls in the back yard, just to make this post worth while. I just wanted to say we have been out and about enjoying the nice weather even though I have no pics to show for it. Check back in a couple of days for a better blog post :)
Piper
Paislee
Phoebe

4 comments:
Oh no! Well, now you have two cameras! Your girls are so cute--I can't wait for more pictures!!
More photos please....I love those girls!
what cute girls. i have been loving this weather. the girls are so much happier when we spend LOTS of time outside. I will really really really be grateful for a fenced backyard some day. any news on Abe's applications and where your next move will be?
Each of these sweeties have such a personality of their own!! Piper talks your head off. Paislee goes - nonstop and laughs the whole time. Phoebe is just waitin to bust out!! I'm sure there are lots of things going through her mind...you can see it in her eyes! Great grandkids!!! Getting anxious for what's his name to come!! :)
Post a Comment