Friday, May 11, 2012

A little bit of nothing

We have been doing a whole lot of nothing around here, or at least that is what it seems like. The weather is super nice some days, and then super not other days. It really bothers me and the kids. One day I say tomorrow we will go to the park (you know because today it was 77), but then tomorrow comes and it will be snowing! Anyways I tried to snap some pictures while I could on the good days.

Abe is still waiting for word from the grad schools he applied too. It seems like every week we get on and check out status, they have changed some kind of deadline date, or extended application dates or something like that. He is  getting super frustrated  because everyone keeps asking him if we are going anywhere, and he never has an answer for them. Oh well, hopefully by June we will know something!

I am doing great, and hope the baby comes all on his own. The doctors say that at 38 weeks if I have not gone into labor myself then it is an automatic C section. They say that because I have already had a C section they can not induce labor, because they are afraid that it will cause my uterus to rupture, since all my other babies have been late (with the exception of my C section Phoebe) I don't really know what to expect. I guess anything could happen between then and now. I still don't out weigh Abe yet, so I am happy about that!

As far as the girls go Piper loves to do preschool with me. We have been learning each letter of the alphabet, and now whenever we drive anywhere she will shout out a letter that she sees. It is fun to watch her learn and retain! Paislee is still a big ball of energy, and still a big tease (which is a nice way to put it) She challenges my patience every day, but I can always count on her to do or say something goofy! At the end of the day I swear I am exhausted, just because of chasing her all day long! Phoebe is a big mimic. She can pretty much repeat anything you say. Whenever we go out she attracts the attention of all the store workers with her cute little voice, sometimes I feel I can have a whole conversation with her. She however still has no interest in walking. I keep telling her she only has 5 weeks to figure it out!












4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I left a comment before but it didn't work I guess...sometimes your girls look so much like you and then other times all I see is Abram. It's a good mixture I guess...no blaming the milkman! ;)

Randi said...

Seriously, could your girls be any cuter? I think not. I can't wait to see Parker

Barbi said...

A possible C section huh?! Darn! Love the girls' pictures!

Jill said...

so cute. i think pheobe looks a lot like you. I wish Piper and Katie could still play together. I am convinced they would have so much fun together. I am anxious to hear where you are moving too. you know there are some great schools in Oregon.