We had a fun time visiting some family in Utah over the fourth of July break. Everything seemed shorter but I think it was because it was not as hot as usual. Both girls loved the fire works, which means I got to enjoy them too. Piper really warmed up to Grandma Joyce, and Grandma Harper. She was confused at first because we told her we were going to see Grandma, and when we got there she kept asking to feed the cat. (Grandma Brunson has a cat). I guess Piper is so lucky to have so many Grandmas living that she gets confused at which one we are going to see.. If the car hadn't had troubles it would have been a perfect weekend. I do have to say that I know why we do not travel that often. My kids HATE long car rides. Lets just say there were a few times where we turned the radio up a little louder to tune out some of the screaming.
I registered for classes last week and got all the ones I wanted. I am so excited for the semester to start. I got a new backpack, planer, and pencils for my birthday, geeky I know, but I'm way excited to go back to school. I am taking early classes so Abe will stay home with the girls in the morning and be to work by 10.00 every day.
Speaking of the girls. Paislee goes to bed at 8 and gets up around 9 or 10 the next morning, and only wakes up once, or twice a night. Piper goes to bed around 9 and wakes up at 9 or 10, and sometimes even 11 the next day. She has slept through the night for a week straight, and not that I'm superstitious or anything, but yes, I have knocked on plenty of wood. I hope this lasts, my apartment has never looked cleaner, and I actually get to shower and do my hair!!
Now we are just hanging around, getting ready for our next trip to North Carolina!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!
I registered for classes last week and got all the ones I wanted. I am so excited for the semester to start. I got a new backpack, planer, and pencils for my birthday, geeky I know, but I'm way excited to go back to school. I am taking early classes so Abe will stay home with the girls in the morning and be to work by 10.00 every day.
Speaking of the girls. Paislee goes to bed at 8 and gets up around 9 or 10 the next morning, and only wakes up once, or twice a night. Piper goes to bed around 9 and wakes up at 9 or 10, and sometimes even 11 the next day. She has slept through the night for a week straight, and not that I'm superstitious or anything, but yes, I have knocked on plenty of wood. I hope this lasts, my apartment has never looked cleaner, and I actually get to shower and do my hair!!
Now we are just hanging around, getting ready for our next trip to North Carolina!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

2 comments:
I love the funny face shot! Can't wait to see you guys!!!! (We'll try to keep the driving to a minimum.)
great picture of paislee! looks like your fourth of july was fun
Post a Comment