I'll start out by saying that I do not like having pet fish and the only reason why we have one in the first place was because I thought Piper would like it and I also planned on it dying within a couple of days because that is usually what happens. The fish we got however didn't ever die and when we moved I wanted to flush it, but my softy husband wouldn't let me. Anyways we have had this fish for over a year now and Abe lets me know that he thinks the fish is lonely. I tell him that fish are dumb and can't really think otherwise they wouldn't bite a worm with a giant hook on it, but he didn't buy into that. Later that night I sent Abe and Piper out to get a few things from wal-mart and when they come through the door I see a bag with two more fish and two ghost shrimp. Abe was serious, he thought our fish was lonely. He has been watching Finding Nemo way to much with Piper!
This story gets better. As you have noticed we have two fish tank/bowls and it is because Abe realized that one of the ghost shrimp was pregnant so he jumped on the internet and read all about it. He informed me that when the ghost shrimp has her babies the other fish will eat them. I'm thinking, so? He tells me that he needs to go get her her own maternity tank until the shrimp are old enough to live with the fish. Out he went at 10:00 at night and got her her own bowl! What a softy!! When he comes home from work he goes right over and feeds her and checks on her. I wish I got so much attention when I was pregnant! It is a shrimp for crying out loud!! Abe seriously does have a really kind heart. He would give our apartment to any one who needed it without even thinking twice about it.
My mom was really wanting to see a video of Paislee so here one is. It is kind of long because I kept waiting for her to do something, anything, but she never did. Enjoy mom!!
A few pics of Paislee

3 comments:
I love the video of Paislee. She really reminds me of you Kay. Mostly her eye shape. I just love her and can't wait to see those two girls. Piper looks like a kid now and is so much like you. As for Abram he really reminds me of my Dad. He was always generous. In fact he gave my volkswagon away one time so watch those keys to the car. I love your little family!
That whole fish thing cracked me up! I like Abe's sweater in the family shot. You got some great pictures of Paislee! I seriously don't even recognize your kids!!
I think your "maternity tank" is empty. Well, at least it looks empty. Tell abe that his "road to MD" is a little out dated. I check it about every third day, but alas, it is never updated.
Post a Comment