Anyways I went to DI to let Piper run around and I came home with more books, of course, and two giant stuffed animals. One Elmo, and one Pooh bear. They cost a little more than I usually pay for DI toys (4.00 dollars each) but Piper loves them and drags them all around the apartment. Abe says when she is done with them he will take them to the fields and shoot them with all the other McDonald's toys we have been collecting.
Paislee's whole outfit came from my sister Brittany at some time or another. Thanks!!
This was the night that Piper went to bed at 6pm and didn't wake up until 9 the next morinig. Thanks Piper!!! She climbed up and the couch and said "Piper sleep"

4 comments:
Even the bow was from me! :) I am loving your hair, Kayla! I hope you get a few quiet moments today! Miss you guys!!
Who doesn't want stuffed animals bigger than them?! Awesome.
I hear ya on the day never ending!
I used to like rainy days....until I had to be stuck inside with a toddler all day. We should play. Justin has to take the car to work this week so I'm not that mobile. Katie doesn't last that long in the stroller, but we'd love for you and the girls to come visit. you could see the dresser I redid and the curtains I made for Katie's room.
I didn't notice Piper's toenails before--love 'em!
Post a Comment