Exhausted from a long day in the sun.
It was not exactly warm weather outside, but the sun was out so I had to take the girls out. We went to the duck pond, and I guess the ducks were starving because they bit Piper's finger and nibbled on my toes! I guess I will never wear flip flops to the duck pond again, as if my toes aren't short enough already! Then we went to the park so that I could try out the double stroller that Brittany gave me. I love it and can't wait to use it again. It is so much easier to tote those girls around with two seats instead of just one. Both the girls have runny noses and a cough, they always seem to get sick just as the weather is getting nice. Oh well at least it is getting warmer.
Paislee got her shots the other day and I told Piper she had to be really nice to her sister because she got owies, so whenever Paislee would cry Piper would walk over and take her hand. It was so cute!!
It was not exactly warm weather outside, but the sun was out so I had to take the girls out. We went to the duck pond, and I guess the ducks were starving because they bit Piper's finger and nibbled on my toes! I guess I will never wear flip flops to the duck pond again, as if my toes aren't short enough already! Then we went to the park so that I could try out the double stroller that Brittany gave me. I love it and can't wait to use it again. It is so much easier to tote those girls around with two seats instead of just one. Both the girls have runny noses and a cough, they always seem to get sick just as the weather is getting nice. Oh well at least it is getting warmer.
Paislee got her shots the other day and I told Piper she had to be really nice to her sister because she got owies, so whenever Paislee would cry Piper would walk over and take her hand. It was so cute!!

2 comments:
I wouldn't say "gave"--"sold" would be better, but I'm glad you like it. The cool thing is that it fits through store doors too! I was totally thinking of your toe comment before you said it! haha These pictures just really make me wish I could be there and play with your girls!
Cute pictures. I am glad to see there are some of Paislee
Post a Comment