(yes I know her diaper is extremely wet and that there is food all over her face, this was right before bath time). Oh and my attempt at evening her hair out did not work so well. I guess she will be wearing her hair up a lot.
Piper is also learning a lot of knew songs, song time during FHE is her favorite. Here is her doing Popcorn Popping, sort of. Oh and this was after nap time so she looks a bit grungy, I promise I do dress my children. :)
It just would not be fair to no include Paislee, so here is her part in the post.

3 comments:
Wow, she was telling YOU off!! haha Can't wait to hang out with you guys!
1. Your apartment looks huge
2. Glad to see she likes that dog
3. I got dog, bubble bath, happy, me, no, and a few other words I have already forgotten out of that. She is a talker like her dad as you hardly ever talked
3. Her hair looks pretty good to me
4. Do you ever dress that child
5. How about a video of Paislee smiling or something. It won't look good to not have any of her.
I noticed that you cut her hair when I saw you at the doctor's, but I forgot to tell you how cute it looked. I think you did a great job. Much better than the butcher job I did with Katie. Toddlers are just wiggly, how in the world can we cut their hair?
Post a Comment