Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Paislee!!

It was Paislee's first birthday yesterday and I still can not believe she is one! Where did my little baby go? 
How do they go from this:

to this in just a year?

 She has grown so much in a year. She loves to crawl up to people and say hi. She is starting to take steps, which we are very excited about. She sleeps all through the night, and loves to annoy her sister Piper. 

We started her day out by getting doughnuts for breakfast and opening presents. We got Paislee one of those walking talking dogs, it looks and sounds more like a rat, but she loves it and packs it around with her everywhere.
 
Then we went to the mall and let the girls play in the tree. (This little kids area at the mall) While there Paislee decided to poop out of her pants so she got a very expensive pair of $4.00 clearance pants from Old Navy for her birthday present. Seriously I never pay more than a dollar, so this was a hard purchase for me to make. While there Dillard's was having their annual clearance bra sale so I got a birthday present too. I got 5 bras for $33.00! The sign said $9.99 and up, but because my size is just so awesome, they were only $5.99 each!

Next we went to Red Robbin for lunch (for Paislee's birthday of course). She loves their mac and cheese and ate the whole bowl herself. The guy said that the kids meals were free re-fills, I don't know if that is true, or if it was because he knew us, but we took advantage of the offer anyways. We finished up her day with cupcakes, I do not know who was more excited though, Piper or Paislee. Considering that we all have colds it was a really nice day. Happy birthday Paislee, We love you!

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Happy birthday, Paislee!! Sounds like a great day--we LOVE Red Robin!

Jill said...

time flies!!!!! i can't believe she's one already. she sure is a cutie. we wish we could come visit!