I usually do not like to try new things with Piper because, well she usually hates trying new things. Since it has been snowing and snowing here, we decided to take the girls sledding. Though they did not like the sled much, Piper actually enjoyed playing in the snow! Paislee was just happy to be outside. Here are some pictures of our fun. Oh and thank you DI they had snow suits for $2.00.
Later that day we decided to ask Piper what baby names she liked. We asked her if she liked Penelope, and she said no. Then I asked if she liked Phoebe and she said no. Then I said, well how about Sophie. She paused and then smiled....yes I like Sophie (I thought I hit success but then she continued with...) Copper and Molly are not nice to me, but Sophie is nice, and princess is nice. I said no Piper, Sophie is the name for your little sister! Then Piper says, No, Sophie is Grandma's dog! Maybe the baby will look like a really cute puppy and then Piper might let us use the name?
Saturday was another great day for me. Abe went to work, and I went and spent all the money he made for that day (with his consent of course) I got a toddler bed, a new double stroller, one where the car seat can clip in or out, and the girls can either face each other, or not, and two pair of winter boots for the girls, 16 pairs of clothing, (our Old Navy is currently having their 50% of the clearance price sale) and lunch all for $95.00, which I think is pretty good. Also is it bad that DI is Piper's favorite store, and that she will tell you which toys she got from DI, and which toys she has that came from a "real store" (that is what she calls anything that is not DI). Also when she gets something, no matter where it is from, she always asks if she has to wash it first. I just can't see paying 15 dollars for a new care bear when I can get one for .75. What will I do when we move? I will actually have to pay over a dollar for clothing!

4 comments:
They have thrift stores everywhere. Oh and consignment sales are so exciting! Also if you go somewhere else, there will probably be more to do than go to DI--haha
they have lots and lots of DI's here in SLC. maybe you should move here. please? They also have a really great medical school here! i love your conversations with Piper. If you are thinking of doing all p names for your girls...ie penelope, I have another one for your list to think about...Posey or you could spell it Posie. I think it's cute, but you know I've always been a fan of Sophie or Sophia.
Totally love Sophie too! I am in agreeance with DI, I love it. Especially for household decorations. Great stuff!
Did I ever mention you have cute kids.
Post a Comment